90 Degree & 45 Degree Elbow Manufacturer in Rajkot
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company, MSI Fittings is a leading manufacturer and supplier of short radius and long radius elbows. We offer our materials with complete certifications and as per international standards. Our production range includes stainless steel elbows, carbon steel elbows, alloy steel elbows, and elbows in special alloys such as Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy. We can manufacture elbows up to 48″ with wall thickness ranging from 1.5 mm thickness up to 40mm for varied sizes.
MSI Fittings manufacturers & suppliers of 90 Degree Elbows. 90 Degree Elbows have special quality finishing and duress for long life, high pressure and zero defects.
The product differentiation is based on the premier finish of 45 Degree Elbows with minimum burr at the edge. The v shape formation for perfect welding and fabrication of the fittings in mega projects in the oil and gas industry for the long life of the product.
MSI Fittings is one of the largest well-known Stainless Steel Elbow Manufacturers in Rajkot. Stainless Steel 45° Short Radius Elbow is very much resistant to chemical corrosion and oxidation (corrosion resistant) and has some high stress-rupture effectiveness and low creep rates under high stresses at temperatures after suitable Heat Treatment. ASME B16.9 Elbow has excellent resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking ( because Of the low level of oxidation), and as well shows appropriate resistance to a number of oxidizing environments. We are also Carbon Steel Elbows Suppliers with high-quality materials such as Carbon steel 90 Degree Elbow, Carbon Steel 45 Degree Elbow, CS Elbow A234 WPB, and Carbon Steel Short Radius Elbows in Rajkot.
Our Stainless Steel 90° Long Radius Elbows are accessible to our valuable customers in a different range of diameters (d), wall thicknesses (w), and sizes (nom. Pipe Size) in customized form (as per customer requirement or order requirement) and also at quite affordable rates (Best Price In Rajkot). Meanwhile, we offer different types of these fitting such as (We Manufacture And Supply Other Types Of Butt Weld Fitting such as) ASME / ANSI B16.9 180° Long Radius Elbow, ASME / ANSI B16.9 Buttweld 45° Elbow, ASME / ANSI B16.9 Butt Weld 90 Deg. Elbow, ASME B16.9 90 Degree Short Radius Elbow. Our Best Offers On Wide Range Of ASME / ANSI B16.9 Butt Weld Elbow such as ASME / ANSI B16.9 Elbow (90 Degree, short radius 45 Degree, 180 Degree, Long Radius, Short Radius), etc. Buy online CS Elbow DIN 2605 at the best price in Rajkot. We are well known as CS seamless elbows manufacturer in Rajkot.
We are an exporter and supplier of steel EN 10253-2 elbows made by carbon steel, stainless steel, or even high alloyed steel in Rajkot. We have experience in terms of heat treatment gives us the possibility to cover a wide range of carbon steel elbow materials. ASME B16.9 pipe elbows are manufactured according to two different manufacturing processes. For one, we manufacture elbows according to the hamburger process. Here the tube is pressed over a curved inner mandrel and in the second manufacturing process is a hot forging process. In this procedure, the elbow is pressed into the appropriate shape by a die.
The 90 Degree Elbows and 45 Degree Elbows are used in Petro-Chemical Industry, Oil and Gas Industry, Nuclear Industry, Pulp & Paper Industry, Research & Development, Mega Projects & Defense & Development Industries. In fact wing to the special grade of steel 180 Degree Elbows are used for all critical applications.
|Family||Buttweld Pipe Fitting||Shape||90 Degree Elbow|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Make||Metal Forge Rajkot|
|Size||1/8″-48″||Thickness||SCH 5-SCH 160|
|Type||Seamless, Welded (ERW), Fabricated||Variation||Long Radius, Short Radius|
|Finish||Short Blast, Sand Blast, Electro Polish||End||Bevelled|
|Marking||Metal Forge Rajkot Specs, Desc, Heat No||Packing||Protected by Cap|
The three most common types of elbows in piping are the 45, 90, and 180 degrees (or return elbow), as shown in the image:-
|1||SS Buttweld 45° Short Radius Elbow||UNS S30400, S30403, S31600, S31603 Buttweld 45° Short Radius Elbow||1.4301, 1.4306, 1.4401, 1.4404 Buttweld 45° Short Radius Elbow|
|2||High Nickel Alloy Buttweld LR Elbow||UNS N02200, N04400, N06600, N06022 Buttweld 45° Short Radius Elbow||2.4066, 2.4360, 2.4816, 2.4602 Buttweld 45° Short Radius Elbow|
|3||Carbon Steel Buttweld 45° Short Radius Elbow||UNS K03504, K03504, G10180 Buttweld 45° Short Radius Elbow||1.0453, 1.0508 Buttweld 45° Short Radius Elbow|
|4||Alloy Steel Welded 45° Short Radius Elbow||UNS K41545, K90941, K11597, K21590 Welded 45° Short Radius Elbow||1.7362, 1.7386, 1.7335, 1.7380 Welded 45° Short Radius Elbow|
45 Degree Elbows & 90 Degree Elbows Manufacturers in Rajkot – 90 Degree Elbows Pipe at Low Prices
- If you have any requirement for 90 degree elbows or technical queries about seamless and welded 90 degree elbows, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com or call us on +91 9819903092, +91 9869449257
- Manufacturing Range: Outside diameter of ½” (21.34 mm) to 24″ (609.60 mm) for seamless and 26″( 660.00mm) to 72″ (1829.00mm) for welded
Based in Mumbai, MSI Fittings is the leading global manufacturer and suppliers of 90 degree elbow, pipe fittings and flanges. The most common dimensional standard for 90 degree elbows is ASME B16.9, B16.28 MSS-SP43/75 for sizes ranging from ½” to 72″ (in all Schedules). In addition to standard size 90 degree elbows fittings, we can also offer larger sizes on customer request.
We specialize in the manufacture of a wide variety of pipe fittings including elbows, bends, tees, crosses, reducers, caps, and more. Our continuing commitment to the production of quality products has made us the most preferred choice in various industries such as power generation, petroleum, natural gas, chemical, shipbuilding, heating, papermaking, metallurgy, among others.
Why Choose MSI Fittings as Your Source for Seamless and Welded 90 Degree Elbow?
- 100% Tested 90 Degree Elbow Fittings: All our products pass testing requirements of international manufacturing specification. 90-degree elbows are produced by ISO 9001 certified factory and shipped with MTC as per EN 10204 3.1
- Best Price Guaranteed for 90 Degree Elbows: When you source MSI Fittings, you source everything directly from the manufacturer and stockholder! We have an average daily sale volume of around 40 tons of steel pipes, tubes, and pipe fittings from our stock. We believe in offering our customers high quantity discounts and work closely with them on all their project requirements. We always offer the most competitive prices for steel pipes and pipe fittings to both prospective and existing customers.
- Fast Quotations and Delivery: We understand your need for purchasing materials with short lead times. We have extensive stocks of standard size 90-degree elbows pipe fittings, steel pipes, and tubes, enabling us to deliver goods on an immediate basis to all our customers in Rajkot and overseas.
- Quality Raw Materials: We use high-quality raw materials to produce 90-degree elbows seamless and welded. Our raw materials are quality tested before being used in the production of the final product. We can also offer stage-wise inspection for 90-degree elbows.
- Standard and Non-Standard Sizes for Seamless and Welded 90 Degree Elbows Pipe Fittings: We can offer 90-degree elbows pipe fittings in both standard and nonstandard sizes with the shortest delivery times.
- Complete Documentation: We provide complete product-related documents to our customers before delivery of the goods.
90 Degree Elbows (Welding Pipe Fittings)
|What is a 90 Degree Elbow?||
90 degree elbows, also called "90 bends or 90 elbows", are manufactured as SR (Short Radius) elbows and LR (Long Radius) elbows. 90 degree elbow changes the direction of a piping system by 90 degrees.
|Advantages of use of Buttweld Fittings||
A piping system using buttweld fittings has many inherent advantages over other forms.
-Carbon Steels: A234/A234M Gr. WPB
1.) ASME/ASTM – ASME B16.9, ASME B16.28, ASME B16.49, ASME B16.25, ISO3419, ANSI/AWWA C208, MSS SP 75
Seamless: 1/2" – 24"
1.65mm to 80mm, SCH 5, SCH 10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 100, SCH XS, SCH XXS, Custom Thickness
Seamless, Welded, 100% X-Ray Welded or Fabricated, Miter Bends
Shot blasting, Black Phosphating, Black, Oiled, Paint, Hairline, Mirror, Galvanized, Anti Corrosive
US$7.5/PC to $2000/PC
|Port of Shipment||
India or China
ISO 9001 : 2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2015, PED 97/23/EC
Hardness Test, Ultrasonic Testing , IGC Test
All products would be Heat Treated, if required by the standard.
|Quality Control & Inspection||
Machanical Testing in own labs with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Impact, Mictrostruture etc.
Plain, Bevel, Screwed, Threaded
|International Standards & Codes Applicable||
-ANSI B 16.5: Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings.
90 Degree Elbows Carbon Steel, 90 Degree Elbows Stainless Steel, 90 Degree Elbows Alloy Steel, 90 Degree Elbows Duplex, 90 Degree Elbows Super Duplex, 90 Degree Elbows Copper Nickel, 90 Degree Elbows Nickel Alloys.