Stub End Manufacturers in India
Stub ends are mechanical joints that comprises of two components: The Stub End, which essentially a short length of pipe, which has one end that is flared outwards and the other end prepared to be welded to pipe of the same Nominal Pipe Size (NPS), material and of a similar wall thickness.
“We are Your Best Source For Stub End Is Classified Below:-
Lap Joint Stub End Manufacturers in India- Lap Joint Stub End at Low Prices
- If you have any requirement for lap joint stub end technical queries about seamless and welded lap joint stub end, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com or call us on +91 9819903092, +91 9869449257
- Manufacturing Range: Outside diameter of ½” (21.34 mm) to 24″ (609.60 mm) for seamless and 26″( 660.00mm) to 72″ (1829.00mm) for welded
MSI Fittings is known to be a efficient manufacturing company, delivering the best quality of lap joint stub end. The most common dimensional standard for lap joint stub end is SME B16.9, B16.28 MSS-SP43/75 for sizes ranging from ½” to 72″ (in all Schedules). In addition to standard size for lap joint stub end, we can also offer larger sizes on customer request. We specialize in the manufacture of a wide variety of lap joint stub end including elbows, bends, tees, crosses, reducers, caps and more. Our continuing commitment to the production of quality products has made us the most preferred choice in various industries such as power generation, petroleum, natural gas, chemical, shipbuilding, heating, papermaking, metallurgy, among others.
Lap Joint Stub End Features
Lap Joint Stub Ends:- "Lap joint stub ends are fittings used in place of welded flanges where rotating back up flanges are desired."
- Lap joint stub end must have high quality, and it posses features as below:
- Thermal stability
- Long function life
- High mechanical strength
Stub End Types
Stub end are offered in three different ways, type A, B and C. Type A and B stub end are similar to forged fittings, such as elbows and tees, and type C stub end are made in customized sizes.
The type A stub end is used for standard lap joint flange. The lap thickness on the stub end is greater than or equal to the nominal thickness of pipe wall. In addition, the outer corner radius of the type A can receive the lap joint flange. The inside corner is square. Lap usually has a machined serrated face.
The type B stub end is used for standard slip on flanges as lap flanges. The lap thickness on these short ends is greater than or equal to the nominal thickness of pipe wall. Also, the outer corner radius of type B is small enough to receive the slip o flange that can be used as a backup flange. The inner corner is square. Lap usually has a machined serrated face.
The type C stub end can be used for standard lap joint flange and slip on flange. It is flared leaving a rounded edge at the inside diameter of the lap. If necessary, the radius can be made closed to a square. The lap thickness is 75% of the pipe wall. The type C is very short enough to accommodate any backup flange. The lap joint on type C is smooth, and it is not machine.
Common Types and Lengths
Stub ends are usually manufactured in two ways, Type A and Type B. They are available in two standard length, long (ANSI) or short pattern (MSS).
Schedule 5s and 10s stub end are usually offered in short lengths, and long lengths are available on special order. Schedule 40s stub end are supplied in either short or long lengths.
Stub End Benefits
a. Easy to prepare(does not require cut faces to be parallel or perfectly flat)
b. Can be formed between two dissimilar metals, such as aluminum and copper.
c. Accommodates different thickness (thinner piece must be welded on top), thin material such as diaphragms and foils can be connected
Stub end is widely used in the petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding and construction industries. It is made from high quality raw materials, and available in a variety of sizes and designs.
Our Supply Range
|Size range:||1/2” to 36”|
|Grade||ASME/ASTM SA A234|
|Type||Long and short lap joint stub ends|
|Wall Thickness||Schedule 5s, 10s, 20s, Sch10, Sch20, Sch30, STD, Sch40 and etc.|
|Manufacturing standard of stub end||ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
|Material||Duplex, Carbon steel, Alloy steel, Cupro Nickel, Low temperature steel|
|Stainless steel||316/316L stainless steel, 304/304L and chrome-moly|
Why Choose MSI Fittings as Your Source for Seamless and Welded Lap Joint Stub End?
- 100% Tested Lap Joint Stub End: All our products pass testing requirements of international manufacturing specification. lap joint stub end are produced by ISO 9001 certified factory, and shipped with MTC as per EN 10204 3.1
- Best Price Guaranteed for Lap Joint Stub End: When you source MSI Fittings, you source everything directly from the manufacturer and stockholder! We have an average daily sale volume of around 40 tons of steel pipes and tubes from our stock. We believe in offering our customer’s high quantity discounts and work closely with them on all their project requirements. We always offer the most competitive prices for lap joint stub end to both prospective and existing customers.
- Fast Quotations and Delivery: We understand your need for purchasing materials with short lead times. We have extensive stocks of standard size lap joint stub end, enabling us to deliver goods on an immediate basis to all our customers in India and overseas.
- Quality Raw Materials: We use high quality raw materials to produce lap joint stub end seamless and welded. Our raw materials are quality tested before being used in production of final product. We can also offer stage wise inspection for lap joint stub end.
- Standard and Non Standard Sizes for Seamless and Welded Lap Joint Stub End: We can offer lap joint stub end in both standard and non standard sizes with shortest delivery times.
- Complete Documentation: We provide complete product related documents to our customers before delivery of the goods.
Lap Joint Stub End
|What is a Lap Joint Stub End?||
Lap Joint Stub End and it associated slip on flange in a piping system allows quick disconnection of the particular section involved. Stub ends are installed in pairs and mated together with two lap joint flanges. The surface of the stub end has a phonographic serrated gasket surface which prevents leakage at the joint
|Advantages of use of Buttweld Fittings||
A piping system using buttweld fittings has many inherent advantages over other forms.
-Carbon Steels: A234/A234M Gr. WPB
1.) ASME/ASTM – ASME B16.9, ASME B16.28, ASME B16.49, ASME B16.25, ISO3419, ANSI/AWWA C208, MSS SP 75
Seamless: 1/2" – 24"
1.65mm to 80mm, SCH 5, SCH 10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 100, SCH XS, SCH XXS, Custom Thickness
Seamless, Welded, 100% X-Ray Welded or Fabricated, Miter Bends
Shot blasting, Black Phosphating, Black, Oiled, Paint, Hairline, Mirror, Galvanized, Anti Corrosive
US$7.5/PC to $2000/PC
|Port of Shipment||
India or China
ISO 9001 : 2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2015, PED 97/23/EC
Hardness Test, Ultrasonic Testing , IGC Test
All products would be Heat Treated, if required by the standard.
|Quality Control & Inspection||
Machanical Testing in own labs with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Impact, Mictrostruture etc.
Plain, Bevel, Screwed, Threaded
|International Standards & Codes Applicable||
-ANSI B 16.5: Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings.
Carbon Steel Lap Joint Stub, Lap Joint Stub, Alloy Steel Lap Joint Stub, Duplex Lap Joint Stub, Super Duplex Lap Joint Stub, Copper Nickel Lap Joint Stub, Nickel Alloys Lap Joint Stub.